Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Join the Class Blog!

Welcome, students.

If you haven't already done so, make your arrangements to get added to the blog.  By default, I'll add everyone's Pitt email.  If you need/want another email instead, let me know ASAP, or if you added the class late, let me know your preferred email address.  If you don't have an invitation by Friday morning (or the day after you sent me the email, if you made a special request), check your junk mail and/or contact me.

The subject line of the email should be "You have been invited to contribute to Narrative and Technology", and it *should* be from Adam Johns <no-reply@google.com>.

Once you have clicked on the link in the email, you should be added to the blog.  Post a test entry introducing yourself.  If that works, you're all set.  If you have trouble, contact me.

Note:  if you have a gmail account, you may need to log yourself out of it and click the invitation link a second time, if it doesn't seem to work the first time.

No comments: