Wednesday, November 7, 2007

Me, tube?

I meant to mention this in class today but I completely forgot and, in all honesty, it isn't that important but I figure I should share it anyways.

So, YouTube and I are best friends. Seriously. I spend most of my time watching music videos or other funny shit that pops up. Last night I was on there and I wanted to see if anyone had ever tried their hand at creating a version of the Navidson Record. A few key strokes later, I came upon this piece of shit (by searching "The Five and a Half Minute Hallway").

I also found some other random things:

Like this, which I don't really understand why it was created.
I also found this, which is a movie trailer if HoL was ever turned into a film.
Lastly I fou
nd this video which is a slide show with one of Danielewski's sisters' songs.

No comments: