Thursday, December 4, 2008

Rough Draft Comments

I need to state my argument much more clearly. The fact that interactivity within the internet, and in general, is a highly sought after characteristic. With the introduction, I need to discuss the several definitions accepted by scholars and explain why I think each works or doesn't work. From this, I plan to make my own definition from a combination of the accepted definitions from the scholars and then apply it to why interactivity within the internet is what every website strives for.
In terms of taking things out of my paper. I need to get rid of the random comparison to choose your own adventure novels and my topic of internet interactivity. It takes away form the focus of the paper and in general is more detrimental than beneficial.

I need to increase my research material on website interactivity with hyper links, internet polls, nested videos etc...

No comments: