Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Project Updates

One of the main points that were criticized in my CYOA book was the length of the story lines. I was told to lengthen the individual legs of the stories, this I agree with. The hardest part of this project is thinking of enough ideas to write about. I will try and continue to write, hopefully good things that will improve my story line. There can’t really be a counter argument since I am doing a creative project.
I did not get a chance to share the other half of my project. I intend to do two CYOA story lines in this project. One will be a story containing Haraway’s ideas and quote’s. These will be explained and also compared to other quotes throughout the year. The other will be the idea I showed to the class. I will keep writing and hope everything works out.
Sam Luffy

No comments: