Monday, February 16, 2009

Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy

Instead of playing Zork, I played Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy.  It was incredible!  As would be expected, having read the book is a definite help to the beginning of the game.  I died a million times before I even got out of the house- then went and got my copy of the book.  Although the language is a little strange, I think this is much more fun than Zork.  Douglas Adam's has an incredible sense of humor which translates well into a complex interactive narrative.  As far as I've read, HGG is supposed to be one of the more complicated of interactive fiction games.  I could not find a downloadable version, but as long as I didn't turn my computer off, the online version I started would be available.  I love HGG!!  I'm going to keep playing...

No comments: