Saturday, February 21, 2009

Last Call for Midterm Drafts

While I did intend for drafts to be required, I guess the fact that they are ungraded is making them, kind of by default, optional. I currently have 8 in my possession, and intend to comment on all of them by early this afternoon. I will comment on any which have been posted or emailed to me by 11:00 a.m. today. I will not comment on any received after that. If you do produce a rough draft after that point, I suggest that you either ask one of your peers to read it, or that you take it to the writing center. Your tuition pays their meager salaries; you are entitled to their help. This applies, of course, whether or not you turned in a draft on time or not - but if you don't get comments from me, I do strongly suggest that you get comments from somebody. If you do take a draft to them, also take the prompt with you.

Remember, the final, firm deadline (excluding genuine emergencies, of course) is next Saturday morning, at 10 a.m.

No comments: