Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Final Changes

For all of you that care (no one except Dr. Johns) I slightly changed the focus of my project. I figured I would post this so you weren't surprised that it was different from my initial final proposal. I still have two parts to my project, but I focused on a different aspect of HoL and I also included Jimmy Corrigan. In these books there are a lot of comentary on "how to". At the beginning of Jimmy C. we get general instructions on how to read the comic. In HoL we get a lot of commentary on how to read the book. Sometimes we are told to not even pay attention to some of the things that are said. In my project I explain the signifiance of this "how to" commentary and how it affects the reader. Since this commentary is coming from a knowledgable source, I figured I will write a my own "how to" on something I am knowledgable about, which is being a football fan. This is an odd idea, but I think it turned out pretty good.

No comments: