Thursday, December 13, 2007

Final Project

My final project is a manuscript of an analysis of Poe's album "Haunted." It draws the connections between each track and the novel with a few running commentaries from the editor who mysteriously has the same initials as me (MS Word wouldn't let me change what came up in the comment box). I hope you guys like it... in the end, it was nearly the death of me. I printed it out this morning and made it more manuscript-like (added water marks, there's supposed to be a coffee stain on the cover page and page two and there were food stains as well) but my scanner didn't pick up on any of that. Additionally, it is often hard to see the line connecting the comment with what it is directed at, so I apologize.

Adam, I will e-mail you a hard copy if that will make it easier for you.

Anyways, here it is:

The Haunted House of Leaves

1 comment: