Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Jimmy Corrigan Craft

After spending close to 2 hours with the spinny thing, i've completed it. I enlarged it a little bit and I definitely think that it helped with reduce the amount of frustration considerably. 

In class it was noted that Ware was very meticulous with this book, making sure that everything was designed perfectly, and taking a incredibly large amount time to do so. I was able to see these aspects come through while making this craft. The little cuts that had to be perfectly made and the fact that everything went together like it was supposed to, shows me the level of detail that Ware gave every aspect of his book.

1 comment:

bkerkan said...

Wow I did not expect that anyone would try to undertake one of those project. That is just amazing, those things looked impossible to do. I definitely wanna check that out. Congrats