Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Jimmy Corrigan Papercraft

Well after spending a little over an hour trying to make the spinny thing in Jimmy Corrigan I'm finally finished. It doesn't really work and it isn't too pretty, but due to the amount of frustration I endured to complete it I'm going to turn it in anyway. My first mistake was not enlarging it, and as a result I improvised a little. Eh..It's not really worth describing.

I honestly think Adam gave this as extra credit because he knows how frustrating it is to put these things together.

1 comment:

Adam Johns said...

You're so right.

Actually, it's a little more complicated than that. I'm not "crafty" at all, and I know I couldn't do a good job with some of those project, so I want other people to do them for me. It seems kind of mean to require something that I'd find difficult and frustrating, though, so extra credit seems fair.