Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Posting CYOA midterm projects to the blog

I was wondering how we would go about posting our CYOA projects to the blog. I think it would be hard to assign page numbers so right now i just have headings for different sections. I guess this would work, but if there is a better way let me know.
Also i was thinking about incorporating technology a little more by making it a website with clickable options but i don't have any way to host the site without advertising which greatly inhibits the functions most of the time.

3 comments:

sean said...

Yeah, do you want the post to be links to documents or just post the rough draft of our papers?

Adam Johns said...

To Brian's question: numbered sections is probably best for now, you're right. You can also use a website, as you suggest; several people last semester did that, and I'm quite sure they didn't pay anything - you might look through some of last semester's midterms to see examples.

To Sean's question: I want you, if possible, to either post your projects or links to them (I don't care which) such that your classmates can see them. If you can't do that, just give/email them to me.

Steev said...

This is a little late, but since we already have google accounts, that's what Google Documents is for.

That's what I'll be doing.